Home Page

Who do we contact if we have a problem?

The school welcomes dialogue with parents on any issue of concern. We ask that parents and carers contact their child’s class teacher in the first instance. Further appointments may be made with other members of staff through the class teacher or school office. 

Any matters still not resolved may be brought to the attention of the Governing Body either informally through a parent governor or formally in writing to the Chair of Governors. Our Complaints Policy sets out the procedures in detail.